Alpinestars BNS PRO Neck brace
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
• The BNS Pro is constructed from a high-performance glass fiber compound to offer optimized structural integrity and frame strength. BNS Pro provides heavy impact energy diversion capabilities in the event of a crash.
• Crucial weight-saving: BNS Pro is 25% lighter than current neck brace versions. The XS/X/M weighs 810 grams.
• Extreme temperature resilience: BNS Pro performs at temperatures as low as -4°F (-20°C).
• Frame Construction: Evolution of BNS shaping to promote improved contact with helmet during impact - including rear support edge that fits closer to the body, extra width to account for different helmet sizes and raised chest to avoid hyper-flexion injuries.
• Quick-release locking: innovative auto-locking BNS closure system for rapid and efficient fitting/removal, which offers highly secure and convenient attachment which can also be quickly opened in case of emergency.
• Pivot Key: New ergonomically designed pivot key located at the rear on BNS allows for convenient dismantling.
• Padding system: All parts in contact with the body use a compressed EVA foam compound to distribute the impact force over the wildest area, yet remain lightweight. A main frame member runs over the shoulders and eliminates weak points in a critical part of the frame to ensure the most efficient load transfer. This minimizes risk of injury and well as offering excellent levels of comfort.
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.
Alpinestars BNS Pro neck brace
Customer ratings and reviews