• The BNS Pro is constructed from a high-performance glass fiber compound to offer optimized structural integrity and frame strength. BNS Pro provides heavy impact energy diversion capabilities in the event of a crash.
• Crucial weight-saving: BNS Pro is 25% lighter than current neck brace versions. The XS/X/M weighs 810 grams.
• Extreme temperature resilience: BNS Pro performs at temperatures as low as -4°F (-20°C).
• Frame Construction: Evolution of BNS shaping to promote improved contact with helmet during impact - including rear support edge that fits closer to the body, extra width to account for different helmet sizes and raised chest to avoid hyper-flexion injuries.
• Quick-release locking: innovative auto-locking BNS closure system for rapid and efficient fitting/removal, which offers highly secure and convenient attachment which can also be quickly opened in case of emergency.
• Pivot Key: New ergonomically designed pivot key located at the rear on BNS allows for convenient dismantling.
• Padding system: All parts in contact with the body use a compressed EVA foam compound to distribute the impact force over the wildest area, yet remain lightweight. A main frame member runs over the shoulders and eliminates weak points in a critical part of the frame to ensure the most efficient load transfer. This minimizes risk of injury and well as offering excellent levels of comfort.
Non é richiesto registrarsi!
Se non trovi una risposta ai tuoi dubbi, usa il form sottostante per chiedere informazioni riguardo questo prodotto.
Alpinestars BNS Pro neck brace
Customer ratings and reviews